Friday 30 January 2009

A Very Helpful New Friend And Thus Awesome New Opportunities!

I just recently got added on MSN Messenger buy a guy by the name of Simon, who so happens to be an Engineering graduate from Melbourne University in Australia! He moved to Hong Kong about 5 years ago, and now works for a company, which is building it's own 3D avatar site, similar to sites like IMVU, VSide and Twinity! Now isn't that pretty damn convienent for a Multimedia student like me, who so just happens to be studying 3D avatars as part of their Identities module? Here is the link to the website they are building anyways: Frenzoo.

If that wasn't already an interesting and potentially helpful opportunity for me, the best part is yet to come...Simon is friends with people who have graduated from Multimedia too and also knows some students still studying the course! Now, how awesome is it that I now I can meet Multimedia graduates and current students from across the world?! I'm going to see if I can get in touch with these Multimedia people anyways, and see what knowledge they can bestow upon me, but I just hope that some certain lecturers from a certain course I'm studying read this blog anyways...

I will be posting a blog detailing my experiences on the new site being developed by Simon's company anyways.

No comments: