Friday 9 January 2009

My Interactive Narrative Project: Objection!

I just realised that I still haven't posted up a blog with a link to my interactive narrative project on deviantART which is pretty shocking actually. Anyways, here is the link to my project:
http://krazykakashi234.deviantart.com/art/Objection-106115621

This is version is nowhere near as complete as the version I had throughout my head whilst I was working on it, hence I'm planning on creating a more complex, detailed and interactive version of this project as part of my porfolio for the Identities module. Please don't judge this too harshly, as I did try my best to get as much as I could done with it and if I only had more time, I could have created something better but Im still proud of what I managed to achieve regardless.

No comments: