Tuesday 20 January 2009

My Favourite Music - An Insight Into My Musical Taste

I'm extremely passionate about music, and I cannot live with in my life especially in the majority of situations. One of my improvements after the 10 minute review I had was to post more personal blogs about my self on here so that everyone can get a clearer impression of who I am as a Multimedia practionier, hence in this blog, I'm going to mention what my favourite songs are of all time. 

Starting with the songs I definitely cannot live without:

  1. Eric Prydz - Pjanoo
  2. Mika - Happy Ending
  3.  Koyashu Takehito - Hyakuman Kai no Juuchi
  4. Britney Spears - Stronger
  5. Crush 40 - What I'm Made Of (Metal Overload)
  6. Derek and The Dominoes - Layla
  7. Hazel Fernandes - Number One
  8. Leah - Calling
  9. Ikimono Gakari - Blue Bird
  10. Yasuharu Takahashi - Reverse Situation/Hero (Naruto Shippudden)
  11. Lostprophets - 4Am Forever/ Can't Catch Tomorrow
  12. Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal/Earth Song
  13. Muse - Knights of Cydonia
  14. Nickelback - Savin' Me/ If Everyone Cared 
  15. Chad Kroeger - Hero
  16. Santana ft Rob Thompson - Smooth
  17. Santana ft Chad Kroeger - Into the Night
  18. Nightwish - Last Of The Wilds/Moondance
  19. Within Temptation - Memories
  20. Linkin Park - Breaking the Habit
  21. Iron Maiden - No More Lies/ Blood Brothers (Orchestral Remix)
  22. The Offspring - Dammit I Changed Again/ Gotta Get Away/ Cant Repeat/ The Kids Arent Alright
  23. Phoenix Wright/Cadenza - Pursuit -  Cornered Remix
  24. Pink - Who Knew
  25. Spice Girls - Viva Forever (Dont judge me, this is one of the songs I grew up with!)
  26. Texas - Summer Son/Black Eyed Boy
  27. The Rasmus - Guilty / No Fear
  28. Ana Johnsson - We Are
  29. Vic Mignogna - Brothers (Full Metal Alchemist)
  30. Akeboshi - Wind (Naruto)
Yeah I have a feeling I know what you are thinking..."WTF?!!" But yeah, this is my ultimate list of music that I love, I know it's a hell of a lot of songs, but that's me for you. I have had an extremely varied taste in music since I first moved here, as I was introduced  to music properly and hence I experimented with the majority of genres at least, and  thus found a lot of songs that I feel very passionately about, and that have helped me to get through the tougher situations in life. Most of the mentioned songs at least have helped me to keep myself motivated and strong throughout my life regardless of what happened, as at the end of the day, I had these songs to revitalise my spirit after any emotional beatings that I took. If you were to sum up my personality through music alone, this is a pretty good indiciation of what it would be like. 

I've always been passionate about music from day one, and to this day it only seems to become more important for me now. The music I've listened to certainly has had it's role in shaping me into the person I am today as well as continuing to motivate me further.  I am definitely happy with my current tastes in music at the moment, and this is the one I will choose to remain with until the end of time, as I've never felt so comfortable about the music I listen to until now. If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask me anyways. 

No comments: