Thursday 22 January 2009

A Couple of Amazing and Random Videos I Found

I was just browsing Youtube out of boredome, and I found a couple of pretty awesome videos on there that I just have to show!
This first one, is a live action parody of Star Wars, starring the video owner's cat and a chew toy with a lightsaber... It's a lot better than it sounds, trust me! XD

I was pretty impressed with the actual editing and creativity of this video. Making the chew toy bounce around like some real life, beanie version of Yoda was a pretty cool idea as it looks like it's bouncing around all over the place like Yoda did when he fought the Chancellor I think it was? As you also saw, he added a mini, hand made lightsaber onto the toy and then got the cat to play with it to make it look like a fight between the mai characters from Star Wars. The way he synched the sound effects from Star Wars was also very impressive, as they work prefectly with the timing of the "Jedi Mouse's" jumping.

And now this one is just PLAIN AMAZING! It's pretty unsurprising that the Japanese did this anyways, but basically it's a chimpanzee riding a segway! Now how awesome is that?^^ Have a gander for yourselves neways, and be amazed:

This one was just a random video I wanted to incldue for it's awesomeness, hilarity and randomness XD.

No comments: