Sunday 22 February 2009

My New Drawings So Far

Ok with my next set of drawings I've done, my first one is of Phoenix Wright from the games of the same name. The picture I originally used to draw this was a fanart done in the "chibi" style of manga drawing, which I am a big fan of, so hence a picture combing that with Phoenix Wright, was begging to be drawn lol.

My next drawing is of one of the main characters from a manga/anime series called Lucky Star, whose name is Konata. I'm a big fan of her character because of her blue hair (XD), love for games, laidback, carefree attitude etc lol, as I can see similar aspects of my personality with her.

My next drawing is of a screenshot of a scene from an anime called Ranma 1/2. It's one of my favourite scenes due to the way Mr Tendo on the right is drawn, and the sheer randomness of it, hence I wanted to sketch it. This one is considerably more detailed than the previous drawings I've done hence why I also wanted to draw it, I wanted to step up the ante of my drawings by doing more challenging and detailed sketches to test and improve my skills further.

Finally, we have my personal favourite of a drawing, the big one!^^ This drawing took me a good few days to do, ad I am extremely happy with how it's turned out, I still can't believe I pulled it off, even though it was a trace. Anyways, this drawing is of a possibly fanmade wallpaper from the anime/manga series Naruto, and it features the main antagonist Naruto Uzumaki and his own sensei Hatake Kakashi. Kakashi is the very same character I base my nickname on, and is one of my favourite anime characters of all time, hence you can imagine, he's an important factor in understanding who I am. This drawing I chose to do was definitely the most detailed and challenging by far, I think you will see for yourself why in a second ^_^.


Wicked, huh?^^ I definitely love showing this one off neways! :P

No comments: