Tuesday 7 April 2009

A Truly Amazing 3D Animation Video I Found



This video is a fan of the Naruto anime and manga series' attempt to animate scenes from the manga which haven't been animated yet. The person who made this used a combination of Maya, After Effects and Photoshop to produce his own animated versions of the manga scenes, and I was seriously blown away by it. This is something I'd love to be able to do, and it's the sort of thing I was hoping to work towards as Im aspiring to be a manga artist or a character artist/animator preferably. I thought it would be better to combine these two careers as much as possible into one, hence Ill be a character artist focusing on the manga style really. I'm going to try and work to this guy's level as much as possible, obviously it won't be an overnight process, but with enough time and determination put in, I could do it.

No comments: