Saturday 18 April 2009

Krazy Kakashi: An Official Fundamental In Making Other's Lives Better

I just logged into to my main Youtube account today as usual, and checked the new comments on my videos, only to discover the most shocking, enlightening and motivational comment I have ever received in my life for anything, and I quote:
I just have to tell you my man, I have a good friend dying from cancer; If it not for the utter magnificence of your unique and brilliant Phoenix Wrong videos all this time I don't know where I would be right now in life. Thanks a great deal Kakashi, dont ever stop doing what you were meant to do. Continue inspiring others with your outrageous talent and five star sense of humor. A smile a day can change a life. A thousand laughs per minute can change the attitude of the world. HpyB!!!

That was posted on my Ultimate Wrongs Part 2 video and it can be seen here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2HEEXWVLBw

Well, I think you can see why I was so shocked and amazed by that comment now. I actually managed to help someone out greatly in that sort of situation by just being myself essentially, not a lot of people can say that! All I ever cared about with these videos is also my life long passion, to be able to make others laugh as much as possible mainly with just being myself! This comment has been an unbelievable motivational boost for me, if ever required any motivation to keep myself goign with these videos, this is it. Im a veyr keen supporter of fighting cancer as my grandma very nearly lost her life to it a year ago and also recently a best friend of mine came down with a cancerous lump but is doing fine now with the treatments and all that. I also support several charities and I work for Cancer Reserarch so this is just an amazing discovery for me really, this is definitely going to keep me going with these videos, knowing once and for all just what kind of impact they really do have.

There you go anyways, thought I'd let you all know about it :).

No comments: