Sunday 1 March 2009

Drawings Update - 1/03/09

This first drawing is of the main antagonist Gintoki from the absolutely amazing, hilarious and random anime/manga series Gintama :P. Everyone who has seen this picture loves it, and reckon it's at least the 2nd best one I've done so far, which is something I strongly agree with it. It took quite a while to draw you may have guessed, but not as long as the Kakashi one.




This next drawing is a self portrait I did as part of my practise of drawing myself, which is something I need be able to do for my ideal 3D avatar. I was meant to draw myself in manga style, but I decided to draw it in a more realistic style for now instead.


Ironically, just earlier today I decided to draw a manga style version of myself as you can see above me. This is pretty how I'd love to look as a manga character before I actually joined IMVU and made my ideal character there XD. I used the same photo of myself for guidance and drew this face with it, along with some help from one of my manga drawing books. I will attempt to do some more manga drawings of myself and also possibly different angles and expressions too as these will come in great importance for how my 3D character will look and function.

This drawing is of two of my most favourite anime characters, Tama - Chan from Love Hina and Hatake Kakashi from Naruto, who both have been mentioned a fair bit by me in the past, especially Kakashi. I'm going to try and use this drawing as part of the logo I have to develop for both my personal work and my Identities project, and once the final logo is ready, Ill post a blog all about the logo, the other ideas I had for it and my design process. I will also be colouring this drawing anyways as part of the logo.

No comments: