Friday 6 November 2009

Phoenix Wrong: The Movie!

Hey guys, as you know, I make a series of video game spoofs called Phoenix Wrongs. The last time I posted about them, I had made 12 of them and now I've made 15 of them altogether since that time, with over 200 subscribers to my name now as well! I took a huge break out to concentrate on my course, but I'm planning to go back to making them...in Summer that is D:. It's a long time away and it gives me plenty of time to refresh myself and build up tons of ideas as I've been making them nonstop for 18 months!
Before my break, I really went out with a bang though...As you know from the title of the blog, I finally made the movie length Phoenix Wrong! I collaborated with 14 other PW makers to make the movie over a 2-3 month period and its a Youtube hit, its still to gain more attention before it truly becomes famous and makes an unforgettable stamp, but all 15 of us worked hard on the project and we all are exceptionally proud of how it's turned out! We had to sacrifice some ideas for it and also we are now keen to make a sequel as well as inviting people on board to make it in the future, no idea when but hopefully not till Summer as I'll be free then!
This is part 1 of 7 of the movie and I hope you enjoy watching it as much as we did making them!

No comments: